I’m home sick today (sick being headache/backache/incredibly stiff neck), and I’ve spent a lot of time browsing Pinterest for Christmas card ideas. I really want to do a “Year In Review” type card, but am unsure of a few things. Here are the dilemmas running through my head at the moment…
– I don’t feel like my life is exciting enough to fill a card.
– I have no design skills whatsoever.
– I can’t afford to pay for someone else to design my card.
– Where do I get them printed?
– Include photos? Just info?
– Single- or double-sided printing?
– Is it too early to be thinking about Christmas cards?
– Do people like seeing that sort of thing?