That is a question that my friends ask me a lot. It seems like I am always posting on my Facebook page about a new product I am trying or sharing coupons and samples with my friends. Well, now I’m going to share all of that knowledge with you! Do you want to get free stuff in exchange for taking a few pictures, writing a review, or filling out a survey? Check out some of the sites that I am a member of — these are all FREE sites. Some require a little more work than others, but I encourage you to check them all out to see which ones would work for you.
- Fill out surveys to determine your eligibility for different samples. You typically need to take a picture or two, fill out a survey and write a review.
- Products I have tried: FishEye wine (full size), Silk Almond Coconut blend (full size), My Monopoly
- Participate in discussions, answer questions, complete challenges and receive samples. They do drawings at the end of the month for gift cards based on participation in each different ‘group’. (In two months I earned about $30 in gift cards, mostly Amazon)
- Products I have tried: GNC Protein powder (full size), Listerine Naturals (full size), Skintimate Shave Gel (full size)
- Apply to host House Parties or to be a “Chatterbox” for different products. Take pictures, submit to social media and write reviews.
- Products I have tried: Mary Kay “Clear Proof” Acne system (full size)
- Participation is partially based on your social media influence. Receive “VoxBox”es with a variety of products. Review each of the products, take photos, and share on social media.
- Earn gift cards by doing things you normally do like web searches, listening to music and shopping online, plus by filling out surveys and completing offers.
- Tell them what types of products you’d like to try, then wait for them to send you samples! Review the products and answer a quick survey.
Do you already use any of these sites? If not, which ones are you going to sign up with? I mean, who DOESN’T like free stuff?