Here on the west coast I have just over 6 hours left in 2014. In a few hours I will be heading out to celebrate with friends, but for now I am sitting at home with a cat on my lap, thinking about what 2015 will bring for me. 2014 has brought a lot of changes — getting married and leaving my job being the two biggest — along with a lot of ups and down and memorable moments. I am happy with how this year has gone, but I am also looking forward to everything that will come in 2015. I may not know what will happen this year, and there will certainly be things beyond my control, but there is a lot I can do to steer it in a specific direction.
I am not particularly fond of the term “resolutions”, but instead prefer to set goals for myself. Small goals and big goals, broad goals and narrow goals, long- and short-term goals. Goals just sound more manageable. So without further ado, my goals for 2015:
1) Start my pocket-style scrapbooking kit club and build my scrapbook supply business.
2) Grow my Thirty-One businesses by recruiting 2 new consultants.
3) Blog twice per week. — Share PL layouts, recipes, life experiences, product reviews, pictures of cats… Whatever is inspiring me that week.
4) Improve my photography and photoshop skills. – Specifically product photography, as that is something I am not good at.
5) Finish a half marathon. — I don’t need to run the entire time, I just need to start and finish the race.